This role is primarily responsible for growing our Technology Infrastructure (Tel/Data) division through business and relationship development. In addition, you will oversee estimating, project management and purchasing operations to ensure we’re positioned for success and operating efficiently.
- Drive business growth through new customer acquisition, relationship management and business development
- Oversee estimating, project management and purchasing activities for all Tel/Data projects and provide backup support to leads.
- Handle manpower projections for all Tel/Data projects on a weekly basis
- Ensure timely billing for all Tel/Data projects is being managed
- Maintain current WIP schedule
- Participate in planning and budgeting meetings for the department
- Managerial responsibilities include setting expectations, ensuring employee engagement, and conducting regular check-ins.
- 10+ years experience within the electrical or low voltage commercial construction industry. Knowledge of network infrastructure, data and voice cabling, fiber optic cabling, security systems, and AV cabling and systems a plus.
- Previous experience leading a division desirable.
- Demonstrated experience driving new business growth.
- Leadership presence, effective communication skills and a sense of urgency
- Ability to plan activities to support growth and execute
- RCDD a plus
- Experience working within the construction industry preferred.
- College degree desirable
- Knowledge of Spectrum Construction Software a plus.
- Knowledge of Accubid Estimating Software a plus.
EEO / Gaston Electrical is an equal opportunity employer.