Manage a portfolio of service projects and clients while growing existing customer base.
- Customer acquisition, relationship management and business development.
- Management of service projects inclusive of pre-planning, cost tracking, billing, project documentation and project close out.
- Supervise and schedule field service technicians.
- Manpower projections for projects on a weekly basis.
- Prepare estimates for service projects.
- Participate in meeting annual service department revenue and profit margin goals.
- Operates as point of contact for assigned customers.
- 3 to 5 years experience estimating and/or project managing of commercial construction projects.
- Electrical field experience required. Licensed electrician is preferred.
- Experience in end-user customer projects.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and computer skills.
- Strong organizational, record-keeping and follow-up skills.
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to identify and meet customers’ expectations and requirements.
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally with all levels of employees, both management and staff alike, vendors, clients, and others.
- Knowledge of Spectrum Construction Software a plus.
- Knowledge of Conest Estimating Software a plus.